Sunday, January 07, 2007

All I need is Him. And I've already got Him haha.
In Christ alone.
Please keep me in prayer because I don't want the competitiveness to get to me, I know the stress will and I'll break down (but rest assured when I read His word and tears fall, they're tears of conviction and joy). I have to balance my life again, this time with the added stress of the upcoming piano exam. But I will always remain true to what I've said, God, family and friends come first before all else. That's right! You're important to me! Very!
For now, I have enjoyed my last few days of holidays to the fullest, will continue to do so come Sunday.
Chelsea receive a much needed boost even if it is to a weak team. 6-1 with Lamps's first hat trick for Chelsea (if I'm not mistaken). Sleep now =)